1. How much will I be charged for shipping?
Free shipping on all orders.
2. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Generally, the transit time will be around 2-5 business days. And the time may vary due to the current COVID-19 situation.
3. Which countries or areas do you ship to？
We offer shipping throughout the US. For other countries and areas, please contact email@example.com for more information.
So far, we cannot deliver to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, Federated States of Micronesia, and U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO, FPO, or DPO address.
4. What are your shipping carriers?
We use express delivery services to ensure quick, safe delivery. Our carrier partners are included but not limited to DHL, FedEx, UPS, and Amazon Logistics.
Based on the detailed situation, we will choose the carrier that works best for you.
5. If I purchase a few items, will they be delivered at the same time?
If you purchase the items on the same day, we will try to deliver them at the same time.
Based on the stock level, your order may be delivered via separate parcels.
Once shipped out, a shipment notification email will be updated to you automatically.
6. How can I track my order?
You can track your order on your account if you have registered one on raybit.com.
For more shipping information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
7. Can I change the shipping address of my order?
- Before you receive the order confirmation email, you can change the address by yourself.
- If the order is placed but not shipped out, please kindly contact email@example.com to modify the address.
- After you receive the shipment notification email, the address can not be changed any longer. Please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for later assistance.
8. What if I don't receive my package?
If after 5 business days since the order was placed, you do not get any shipping updates or have not received your package, please contact us via email@example.com at the first moment.
We will check the details with the carrier and guide you the remedy procedures accordingly.
9. What if my parcel is in shortage, incorrect, or damaged?
- Order Number
- Photo of package(showing the shipping label)
- Photo of internal products
- Detailed description of your situation
RayBit will check the details with the carrier to solve your issue as soon as possible. Once located the reason, we will guide you to later steps in the first place.